Custom and standard types of TestBox® Test Solutions
Each TestBox® is a fully packaged product that transforms the FORMULA® Test System into a ready workstation for measurement of electronic components:
- in housing and on wafers
- in multisite group test mode
- using automatic loaders and automatic probes
- under normal conditions and under extreme temperatures (Termostream, flow chamber, hot-cold chamber)
- in test mode under the impact of other external factors
Each TestBox® Test Solution is fully ready for use and includes:
- a specialized fixture for connecting a specific type of electronic component
- a disk containing test and measurement software
- a data sheet and operating manual
- manufacturer’s warranty
- manufacturer’s tech support
Over many years of operation, we have created an entire library of ready Test Solutions for a wide range of electronic components, including hundreds of types of TestBox®.
The Library is constantly being updated. The Test Solutions designs and software are developed by a group of experienced engineers at our accredited testing laboratory. FORM manufactures, supplies and provides tech support for TestBox® in operation.
Today, more than 550 types of Test Solutions developed by us are employed by users of FORMULA® Test Systems, providing metrological uniformity in the quality control of electronic components.
When purchasing a Test System with TestBox® Test Solutions, the customer can immediately begin measuring microcircuits, significantly reducing the time required to release their products and reducing the risks of undetected quality deviations.
Creating custom TestBox® Test Solutions
In addition to supplying ready Test Solutions from the TestBox® Library, we develop and produce custom Test Solutions according to customer specifications.
The custom TestBox® Test Solution development and delivery cycle includes:
- Evaluation of requirements for parameters to be tested and measurement/testing modes
- Coordination with vendors of additional equipment(automatic probes, automatic loaders, flow chambers, etc.) and evaluation and agreement of requirements for integration
- Development of a Technical Assignment for the Test Solutions and agreement with the customer
- Development of the Test Solution, including release of design and operating documentation
- Technical maintenance and support
- Production, debugging and verification of the Test Solution
- Validation of the Test Solution on a test lot (provided by the customer), including issue of measurement records from the accredited FORM testing laboratory and a data sheet for the Test Solution
- Delivery of the Test Solution to the customer for an agreed program of acceptance tests
- Storage of a duplicate of the Test Solution, design documentation and a test model of the electronic component
Delivery time and price
The timeframe for manufacture and delivery of ready TestBox® Test Solutions ranges from five to 30 business days, and the time required for custom Test Solutions is from 20 to 60 business days.