FORMULA® TT3 Test System
The FORMULA® TT3 Test System is a universal testing and measuring system designed for comprehensive automated verification of the static parameters of semiconductor devices: field effect and bipolar transistors and IGBTs, diodes, thyristors, voltage regulator diodes, optrons and microassemblies, as well as:
- measuring capacitance: input, cross and output capacitance for field effect transistors and IGBTs;
- measuring charge: gate-drain, gate-source and total charge for field effect transistors and IGBTs;
- measuring individual parameters of passive components (L, C, R).
The applications of the Test System are quality control of semiconductor devices when conducting tests and studies of newly developed types of semiconductor devices, and during in-production testing in series production.
The FORMULA® TT3 meets the requirements of the metrological standards for measurements and tests in microelectronics.
Basic technical characteristics and functional capabilities
FORMULA® TT3 Test Systems have been created to carry out highly reliable measurements of the parameters of semiconductor devices. The key technical characteristics of the Test Systems are defined by the following values:
The FORMULA® TT3 Test System is equipped with hardware and software for integration with both domestic and foreign made external equipment: probes, test equipment, external devices, automatic loaders and automatic sorters. Options can be provided when purchasing the system and later, during operation, as part of ATE reconfiguration. There are options for ATE integration, including special software modules, switches and integrated Handler, RS232, GPIB and LAN ports.
Means for integration with external equipment
Use of the FORMULA® TT3 in testing of semiconductor devices
The design, hardware and software of the test system create good conditions for testing semiconductor devices, including for tests combined with measurements, for example, using hot-cold chambers.
A general view of a FORMULA® workstation with a ThermoStream hot/cold chamber installed
FORMULA® TT3 Test system software
FORMULA® TT3 Test System operation is controlled by FTT software developed by FORM for maximum user convenience.
The FORMULA® TT3 Test System delivery package includes diverse types of measurement accessories developed and manufactured by FORM to ensure that the system is introduced into the user’s operations as quickly as possible and provide a faster return on investment.
Custom and factory-ready TestBox® Test Solutions
So that FORMULA® TT3 Test System clients can more quickly achieve their business objectives and promptly see a return on investment, FORM offers both factory-ready and custom TestBox® Test Solutions for measuring specific types of microcircuits: under normal conditions and under the impact of extreme temperatures.TestBox®
To reduce the client’s time and costs for support work, FORM offers the following technical services:
- Integration of FORMULA® TT3 Test Systems into the Client’s technological, informational and testing infrastructure, with connection of external equipment, instruments and IT networks
- Scheduled maintenance, repair and metrological services at the place where the ATE is operated
- Organization of workstations based on FORMULA® TT3 Test Systems with a database for ensuring traceability of measurements
- Expansion of the ATE configuration according to a list of typical options, or with custom development of options